Thursday 23 August 2018

i went to shanty town!!!



My class Went to Shanty town and we'll go and be detectives
and he left fingerprints on the window so we used powder on the fingerprint and so we could see how and a rolling pin was evidence since you smack the bread and broke at me and then he still had half We went to the train station then we saw George Browns luggage when he went on the train he went out into the bush and he left trails for us to lead and see where he went and I saw some shoes in mud and a hat was hanging off a tree he was so tall he had to duck under doors and he was wearing size 1200 and he went to steal some more but when we saw foot Mark's everywhere and then he needed the train and he left a trail on the train tracks of muddy footprints so weird and unusual and found him but it was not him it was just a cardboard person so I left to lunch I looked around but I didn't see him I saw my friends again but they were at the first case .It was looking like him but he wasn't that giant with his trousers on . he was just a statue with a moustache and really scruffy hair,he worked at the gold mine .He went to the baker and stole some bread who saw him and then he ran away at 12 a.m. in the morning .





Amy mum took us and she dressed up in the olden day clothes which was so cool. I had my friends in the car we were all yelling so I laughed and told funny stories on the way back to the school .

2 comments:

  1. John you looked so great in your detective costume. I think you would make a brilliant detective! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.